Technology of Komilfo Cat’s Eye application:
- Make an usual preparation: remove previous coat, remove cuticle, buff the surface and shape into a desirable form. After that it is recommended to cleanse a nail plate with a dehydrating solution. Apply an ultrabond if needed – a special acid-free solution for additional clutch of coats with a natural nail.
- Apply a thin layer of a base coat of Komilfo gel polish, polymerize in an UV lamp.
- Apply 2 layers of Komilfo Cat’s eye. Before polymerization of each layer apply a magnet to a gel polish within 3 mm of a nail and hold it there for 7 seconds. Polymerization time in UV lamp – 2 minutes, LED lamp – 30 seconds.
- Apply Komilfo top coat with a thin layer, dry off in an UV lamp. Top coat Komilfo does not leave a sticky layer.
- In the end apply cuticle oil.