PNB UV/LED Builder Gel 50 ml Crystal Pink
Polymerization time: in a UV lamp 2 minutes, in a LED lamp 60 seconds.
Instructions for applying universal PNB gels
1. Degrease the nail surface Nail Prep. We move the cuticle away, remove the shine from the nail plate with a 180/240 grit. We remove the dust. Apply Nail Dehydraror.
2. Apply the acid primer Acid Primer or acid-free Bond Control to your choice, depending on the condition of the nail plate. The acid primer is used when the nail plate is very moist, an acid-free primer is suitable for the normal one. Acid Primer should be applied with a semi-dry brush in a small amount, without getting on the skin. The product evaporates independently from the plate.
3. As a base we use gel PNB UV/LED Builder Gel 50 ml Crystal Pink to choose from. Apply a thin layer of rubbing movements. Polymerize in LED lamp 30-60 sec. 4. We set the pattern alternately on each finger and lay out a thin substrate of the desired length and shape, we model the architecture of the nails with the gel of the chosen shade. To create the arch, you can tighten the gel at 7-12 seconds, depending on the lamp. Then we send it to the lamp for complete polymerization of the gel for 60 seconds. *
5. Remove the residual tack with Gel Cleanser.
7. We perform a step-by-step sawing with a saw blade 180/240 grit.
8. We apply UVLED Quick Top topcoat to give gloss and protection from chips and scratches, curing 60 sec.
* If the nail plate is thinned, wet – it is possible to use Bio Base as a base coat. It must be applied very thinly, rubbing movements on the pre-prepared nail, polymerizing the lamp for 30 seconds.