Applying Water Decal Color Design #1-1268 tutorial:
- The nail should be prepared in a standard manner: remove the previous gel polish, remove the skin from the nail (cuticle), shape the nail to the desired shape with nail file. It is recommended to clean the nail with a nail disinfectant.
- It is recommended to apply Nail fresher and then Ultrabond.
- Apply Gel Polish base color (only if the slider is transparent) and dry in a UV lamp for 2 minutes or in LED for 30 seconds.
- Cut out the pattern you like and soak it into water for 10-20 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of Rubber top and dry in a UV lamp for 30seconds or in LED for 5 seconds.
- Moisten the fingernails, slide the pattern and place it in suitable position.
- Cut off the redundant part of pattern.
- Seal with top coat for better result.