Effective from: October 02nd, 2020
- As part of Your use of the Website, You will be required to provide the Operator certain details including name, email address and shipping address. Such information is stored by the Operator in its customers database and is used for internal use and future contact with its customers. Credit card details, if will be requested, are needed for purchase only and are not stored by the Operator.
- During Your use of the Website, information regarding Your use of the Website may be collected including services You were interested in and pages You viewed. Such information is statistic and does not identify You.
- Database and its Use
- Enabling convenient and efficient use;
- Improve and enrich existing services and content;
- Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
- Perform research and provide statistic information to third parties, including advertisers (in such case, the provided information will not identify You);
- Enforce the Operator’s terms and conditions;
- Contacting Users regarding the status of their order;
- Collecting payments;
- Purpose of Using Information
- Marketing, advertising, sales promotion, addressing the User by any available media (including in writing, by phone, fax, electronic form and any other form);
- Encouraging loyalty, research and analyzing of statistics, conducting surveys and any other use regarding registration to the Website;
- Internal uses including investigating complaints and/or reviews;
- Operational marketing and statistical purposes including processing information and mailings for such purpose;
- Providing services to You and ensuring fair and lawful trade.
- You acknowledge that You have no legal obligation to provide the Operator with such information and any providing of information is done at Your consent. Furthermore the Operator may, for the above purposes, transfer such information which will not identify You, anonymous or aggregative, regarding Your use of the Website, to entities which are collaborating with the Operator’s activity and to any other entity which will provide services and benefits to the Users under the Operator’s sole discretion.
- Transferring Information to Third Parties
The Operator may transfer and/or share Your information in the following events:
- When You have permitted the Operator to transfer and/or share Your information;
- In order to ship Your order, and in such case you shipping address will be transferred to the shipping company if Your order will be delivered via courier;
- To enforce the Terms or other agreements or policies;
- To collect Your debt to the Operator through a third party specializing in collecting debts including law offices;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
- To establish or exercise the Operator’s legal rights;
- To defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, the Operator may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to the Operator, in the Operator’s sole discretion;
- When the Operator believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
- To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Operator, its Users, employees or others;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the Operator’s business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of insolvency.
- Cumulative and Non-Personal Information
The Operator may use cumulative and non-personal information which the Operator collected as detailed above. The Operator may combine non-personal information which the Operator collected with non-personal information collected from other sources. Furthermore the Operator may share cumulative information with third parties including advisors, investors and advertisers for business analysis. For example, the Operator report to its advertisers the number of visitors of the Website and the top-selling Products. Such information is not personal and may be used in order to develop content and services which will assist the User and will adjust content and advertisement.
- Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide the Operator with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use certain features of the Website.
- The Operator may use various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities on the Website.
- The Operator may automatically collect information from Your browser when You visit the Website. This information includes Your IP address, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from the Operator and the referring Website address.
- When You visit the Website, the Operator may assign Your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize Your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, the Operator also may automatically collect information about Your online activity on the Website, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click and Your searches in the Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting it to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to use some of the features offered on the Website.
- The Operator may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your use of the Website. the Operator also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information the Operator obtains in this manner enables the Operator to customize the services the Operator offers visitors to the Website to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Operator’s online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Data Security
- The Operator takes appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore the Operator does not warrant that its services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the Website.
- The Operator inspects, from time to time, the data security of the Website and performs modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the Website’s security. Nonetheless, the Operator will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to You due to exposure of Your information by an unauthorized access to the Operator’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by the Operator.
- Your Right to Browse Your Information
- According to the Israeli Privacy Law-1981, every individual has the right to browse the information gathered on him and stored in the databases. An individual who found that his or her stored information is incomplete, inaccurate, unclear and/or updated may address the owner of such database and request the amendment and/or update and/or removal of his or her information.
- For any inquiries, You may contact the Operator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is clarified that the Operator’s contact details and the Operator’s availability are subject to change at its sole discretion and without any prior notice or consent and You will not have any claims against the Operator in such case.
- If such information of an individual is used for personal contact, he or she may request in writing and according to the law that such information will be deleted from the database.