LEO GEL POLISH APPLICATION TECHNOLOGY:
- Perform a standard nail preparation: remove the previous coating, remove the cuticle and shape the nail to the shape you want. After that, it is recommended to clean the nail plate with a disinfectant and degreasing agent. If necessary, apply ultrabond - a special acid-free preparation for additional coupling subsequent coatings with natural nails.
- Apply a base coat to the nail, then dry it in the UV lamp for 2 minutes, in the LED lamp for 1 minute.
- Apply 1-2 coats of Leo Color Gel Polish. Do not forget to seal each layer (including the base and top). Polymerisation time of color gel varnish in a UV lamp is 2 minutes, in a LED lamp it takes 30-60 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of topcoat for the gel polish, dry it in the UV lamp for 2 minutes, in the LED lamp for 1 minute. Remove the adhesive layer with lint-free wipes and the Cleanser adhesive layer remover .
- At the end of the coating, apply cuticle oil.