Komilfo French Rubber Base – is an unique french base on a rubber basis, that provides an extra strong clutching and allows to even out the nail plate. Fits perfectly for french manicure.
Komilfo Base can be applied by a classic technology and by a “drop” method (technique of nail strengthening and nail plate leveling).
Advantages of Komilfo French Rubber Base:
- an ideal base for french – the base coat is irreplaceable for french manicure due to gentle nude shades, it lays evenly and looks natural;
- has a medium density, which makes it perfect for self-evening of a nail plate, is elastic and very comfortable in use;
- it evens the nail plate and allows to make a flawless nail shape before gel polish cover;
- the texture of the base strengthens the nail plate. It is preferable to remove the sticky layer before applying color cover for a better clutching with a nail plate;
- an improved formula on a rubber basis provides durability for gel polish for 21 days, prevents its layering and chipping.
Technology of application:
- Make a standard nail prepping: remove previous cover, remove the cuticle, buff the surface and make into a desirable shape. After that it is recommended to disinfect and dehydrate the nail plate. Apply ultrabond – special acid free solution for an additional clutching.
- Apply Komilfo Base Cover. The base allows to even out the nail plate and make a perfect nail shape before color cover. Dry off in an UV lamp.
- Apply 2 layers of color cover Komilfo. Don’t forget to seal every layer (including base and top). Polymerization time of color cover in an UV lamp – 2 minutes, LED lamp – 30 seconds.
- Apply top cover Komilfo in a thin layer, dry off in a LED lamp for 90 seconds, UV lamp – as long as possible.
- To conclude, apply a cuticle oil.